2017 EVENT DATES TO REMEMBER
- Monday January 9th 2017 – Event opens for registration Note: Colour stock is limited so register early if you wish to film in colour.
- Friday February 17th 2017 – Registration Ends
- Monday February 20th 2017 – Confirmed participants can pick up their film cartridges starting this date.
- Monday February 20th to Friday March 31st 2017 – Shooting will take place between these dates. Most participants take one day to shoot their films but extra days can be requested if equipment is available.
- Monday April 3rd 2017 – Submit your exposed film back to the Windows Collective by this deadline. All participant film cartridges will be shipped together as a package to the lab and will be spliced together for the screening prior to being returned to Ottawa – no late inclusions will be permitted. You must also inform us of the title of your film and confirm director(s) names at this time.
- Monday April 17th 2017 – You can submit a soundtrack on CD by this date, to screen with your film. You can choose to screen your film as a silent film if you wish to do so.
- Saturday April 29th 2017 at Dusk – All completed films will be screened as part of a Windows Collection Installation at the Shenkman Arts Centre.